1. Say: I shelter in The Lord of the split,
2. From the evil that it [the split] created,
3. And from the evil of the potentiality when it eventuates,
4. And from the evil of the exacerbaters of passion,
5. And from the evil of the envious when he envies.
Truthful is Godís Mighty Word
[A child plays, he takes a dot, between his fingers, he splits it, he retreats to look across a distance, it is the relentless hodiernal cosmic tumult; one cannot look long, he can, it is between his fingers; one is good, two are same, yet distinguishable, hence evil, duality is a pair of slippers.]